This is my portfolio.Which has all my reflections for my middle school years. 09/10

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quarter 3

The activity was dramatizations were we had to do an oral presentation and we had to be in groups of 3 or 4 people. My group was combined of Dong-in, Noor, and I.
When I mean we had to do an oral presentation I meant that we like had to do a script like all three of us talking and replying to each other.

I think the purpose was a lot of stuff combined together some are like that when you work with group members you become more cooperative you learn a lot of vocabulary while writing you also learn how to become better at writing Spanish and I think one of the most important one was after we finished it we had to present it out loud to the class and we had to watch out of our pronunciation so we became better at pronouncing Spanish words.

In this activity I learnt how to pronounce stuff become more cooperative and become better and talking and writing Spanish.

I don’t think I could have done anything better because I got a 9 out of 10 which is an A.

This activity does not relate to my goal because my goal for this year is for all four quarters not to get lower than a (c-) in math.

No comments: