This is my portfolio.Which has all my reflections for my middle school years. 09/10

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quarter 2

This activity was about an Arabic calligraphy. We had to answer three questions. The first one was what is a geometric design . the socond is what is calligraphy. The third one is why do muslims use an outlet special design rather than drawing animals and human beings. This activity was done on january 2009. I also had to do it on a poster board.

The purpose of this project is to learn about arabic calligraphy and how the used to write in ancient days.

In this project I learned the history of the arabic calligraphy and how it was done in ancient days.
This project doesn’t really relate to my goal this year because my goal is to get not lower than a C- for all the quarters in math.

No comments: