This is my portfolio.Which has all my reflections for my middle school years. 09/10

Monday, December 1, 2008

Quarter 1

I learned a lot in this quarter. In Spanish class this quarter we took basic things that any Spanish speaker should know like: greetings, verbs and some other basic words. In this quarter the major project that our teacher which is senora Richani gave us was about writing a letter to a friend in any country from South America and it did not have to be a real friend.

In this Quarter we took a lot of tests about grammar and stuff like. That and the purpose of taking these tests is that our teacher wanted us to become better at grammar because even if you are speaking any kind of language you have to know the grammar so you can be good at it.

I could have improved my grade this quarter for Spanish by participating more in class and not talk a lot because i was talking and fooling around with my friends a lot so the teacher gave me minus points because of that. And also i could have improved my grade by studying more for tests.

Spanish doesn't really relate to my goal this year because my goal for this year is to get good grades in math and for all four quarters not get a grade in math lower than a (c-).

No comments: