This is my portfolio.Which has all my reflections for my middle school years. 09/10

Monday, March 24, 2008

Q3 spanish

In this quarter in spanish we learned alot of stuff like : the spanish numbers, the family members, the days of the week, and the months of the year. I really like this language and i am willing to still go on with the spanish language .

Also in spanish one thing that was really a big part of our grade is the spanish project and the country that i picked was Bolivia not only the project after every lesson we had in class we would do an activity about the subject. Through out this quarter we had three spanish tests which I did good in.

Through out our global language wheel which we had french, arabic, and spanish i think i liked spanish the most and of course arabic because it's my language.

No comments: