This is my portfolio.Which has all my reflections for my middle school years. 09/10

Monday, January 28, 2008

tech-tab excersice Q2

This activity was called the tab exercise and we had to like write information about us but in the direction that our teacher gave us like first u press tab once then write your name and so on it was like information about us but in directions from the teacher to know about the tab button. Its purpose was too learn about the tab button and also to write about our self's.

What I learned about this activity was how to use the tab button and in a useful way. I could have learned more like in a different way like not writing about myself about like something else. It relates to my goal this year because my goal was to get straight A's in the report card so if i do good in this or anything else in tech I will hopefully get a good grade

No comments: